BERCHUS MOBILE considers it essential to guarantee the protection of personal data, in order to protect the privacy and privacy of all data subjects (data subjects), so we highlight this Policy, committing ourselves to guarantee the legal requirements stipulated in the legislation and regulations that apply in matters of the Protection of Personal Data. Through this document BERCHUS MOBILE informs:
1- Responsible and Ownership of Treatment
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, we inform you that the personal data provided through the forms, as well as your email address, have been included in a treatment owned by Bernardo Jesús Juárez Lozano (BERCHUS MÓVIL), with registered office at Av. de San Mamés, 74 - 24007 LEON, NIF 09765836J, E-mail email@example.com, in order to attend your queries and send information related to the products and services offered by BERCHUS MÓVIL.
BERCHUS MOBILE informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
2-Purpose of Treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative arrangements with the users of the website;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, Whatsapp, Telegram, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically through the subscription of the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to inquiries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Security and control of the influx of customers of the premises through a video surveillance system.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
- Profile and usability analyses will be performed.
- Customer and/or supplier data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them with the controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject line "Low" to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the LSSICE, Berchus Móvil does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications you will receive from Berchus Mobile, you have the possibility to cancel your express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or injunction.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will retain certain personally identifiable and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to take internal actions arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have an effect on your data.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, or receive information about the Products and Services of the Provider.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
BERCHUS MOBILE has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data.
5- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Limitation
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about his personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the right of the data subject not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of processing: involves the marking of the personal data retained, in order to limit their future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data subject to the data subject, so that the data subject can transmit them to another controller, without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
6- Video surveillance:
We have an informative circular at the request of interested parties and a video-monitored area logo located in place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible informing that the place is a video-monitored establishment.
Images captured by the cameras shall be limited to the public establishment concerned. No images of public roads will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the property.
The recording system is located in a guarded or restricted access location. The images obtained will be accessed only by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from its acquisition.
7- Social Networks:
We inform you that Berchus Móvil has a presence on social networks. The processing of the data carried out by the persons who become followers on social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of Berchus Móvil will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that may proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Berchus Móvil will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly unlawful by national, Community or international legislation or that they engage in allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack the courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever content Berchus Mobile deems inappropriate.
– And in general they contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
In addition, Berchus Móvil reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, any content that is deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Berchus Móvil, being able to send you information of interest to you.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, Berchus Móvil will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user must, if he wants to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
8- Change of Regulations
BERCHUS MÓVIL reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as those that may arise from "type codes" existing in this area. Such changes will be communicated as in advance as necessary on our website, without prejudice to claiming the necessary consent of those affected when it is not deemed granted in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Any questions, questions or comments you may have regarding these regulations, do not hesitate to consult us by directing your communication to: email@example.com.
For all purposes the relations between Berchus Móvil with the users of its telematics services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of León.